We pray for these intentions:
- For Debbie's grandmother who is very ill with cancer. May God help her in her suffering.
- For succes of 36th annual Catholic Charismatic Conference in the Diocese of Scranton which will be held on August 3-5, 2018.
- For Sony. May God bless him in his financial difficulties so he and his family do not loose their house.
- For John. May Heavenly Father give him the strength and heal his broken heart. May God give him the patience and understanding to forgive and love without any reservation and that Jessica comes back to him.
- For those, who are exhausted. May God's merciful touch heal them.
- For those, who struggle with cancer, especially: Bernadette, Claire Q. and their loved ones
- For those, who struggle with addictions, especially: Steph S.
- For those, who struggle with financial problems, especially: Xaviera C., Sony, Gregg C, Soman M.
- For the sick, especially: Jeanne who is loosing her eyesight, Anna, Bernadette, Jeanne, Sr. Bernard
- For the repose of the souls Jason S. & for his 2 little children and his wife; for Kim
- For those, who suffer psychologically, especially: Loyd, Damianus A. CH.,
- For those, who suffer: Catherine's family (car accident, 8 year old girl died), young man Erick (motorcycle accident)
- For new vocations to priesthood and religious, for good marriages, and those who are single
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please submit the form below. The Sisters will remember your intentions before the Blessed Sacrament, with a Holy Rosary and prayers of the Liturgy of the Hours.