We pray for these intentions:
- For I. Sebasitan and his family. May God bless them and protect them from every evil.
- For BILL F. for healing from leukemia and heart blockages and other health problems.
- For the spiritual, physical, and mental health of my son and mother. Maryanne
- For Derek G. S. who is suffering with a terminal illness.
- For Zamos relativies. May God protect them of all evil, all enemies, cure them of all illness, and help them prosper.
- For reconciliation and to forgiveness. May God's merciful touching heal them.
- For renew spirituality and closeness with our Lord.
- For those, who struggle with cancer, especially: Bernadette, Claire Q., Debbie's grandmother, Jim, Carlos R., and their loved ones
- For those, who struggle with addictions, especially: Steph S.
- For those, who struggle with financial problems, especially: Xaviera C., Sony, Gregg C, Soman M.
- For the sick, especially: Anna, Bernadette, Jeanne, Sr. Bernard, Sr. Dorothy R., Jim B.
- For the repose of the souls: Jim and their loved ones.
- For new vocations to priesthood and religious, for good marriages, and those who are single
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please submit the form below. The Sisters will remember your intentions before the Blessed Sacrament, with a Holy Rosary and prayers of the Liturgy of the Hours.