The juniorate is the formation period between first and final profession. This period lasts for five years.
During the years of temporary vows, the sisters grow further:
- In a living faith,
- In readiness for apostolic service,
- In greater love and fidelity to our Congregation.
They should continue:
- To develop and deepen their lives according to the evangelical counsels,
- Their YES to their vocation,
- Their involvement in the mission of Christ.
The sisters strive to bring into harmony their:
- Spiritual life,
- Community life,
- Apostolic work.
They should try to develop:
- More self-reliance and
To be more capable for:
- Community life and
For further information contact us by a personal meeting and/or writing to us.