To say YES to the Lord's call by taking personal responsibility for maturity in one's vocation is the inescapable duty of all who have been called. One's whole life must be open to the action of the Holy Spirit, travelling the road of formation with generosity, and accepting in faith the means of grace offered by the Lord and the Church.
The aim of the Postulant is to help postulate in seeking, distinguishing and finding her vocation and accompanying personal experience of everyday life in our Community.
The Postulancy shall last for at least six months, but not extended beyond two years. The postulant does not wear a religious habit. If she should desire some external sign to indicate her tie with the Congregation, a regulation shall be made at the regional level.
The postulant is:
- Assisted in deepening her faith life,
- In broadening her religious knowledge,
- In broadening her general education,
- Assisted in attaining the necessary maturity needed to respond to God’s call with total inner freedom.
- Lives together with her directress in a formative Community
- Receives personal accompaniment to come to a deeper self-knowledge and self-acceptance
- Receives spiritual accompaniment to be attentive to God's action in her life and her response to it.
For further information contact us by a personal meeting and/or writing to us.