HOW WE DO THIS
- TALKS/PRESENTATION on topics such as: The Meaning of Holiness … Deeper Appreciation of the traditional, four STATES OF LIFE … A Closer Look at the CHRISTIAN VIRTUES (any of them) … QUESTIONS such as “Why do good people have to suffer so much? Does God really care?” “My son/daughter has stopped going to church. Have I failed as a parent?”
- A GET-AWAY from the busyness and pressures of life (for a few hours or day) to prayerfully reflect on the search for deepest peace and fulfillment—and the obstacles/challenges we experience.
- Time in the peaceful, inspiring atmosphere of our Chapel, in the presence of JESUS in the Blessed Sacrament, Who waits for us.
- SPIRITUAL DIRECTION – Accompanying a person as they “journey” through the gift of their life.
- A WEEKEND RETREAT for SINGLE WOMEN--single by any definition--where by listening, learning, prayer, and support from one another, they come to greater peace and fulfillment.
- A COME-AND-SEE DAY/WEEKEND to learn more about CONSECRATED LIFE and prayerfully consider whether or not it is for you.
- A COME-AND-SEE DAY/WEEKEND to learn more about life as a SISTER OF THE DIVINE REDEEMER and prayerfully consider whether or not it is for you.
- Time to reflect on the meaning of HOLINESS--life’s Greatest Success--within the circumstances of our lives … and to listen to the Holy Spirit, Who faithfully guides us, now, and into eternal happiness in Heaven.
If you wish to take advantage of any of these opportunities, please contact
Sister Joanne Tricsko, SDR